Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shannen
Newbie July 2021 Alberta

Wedding Day - Event Coordinator

Shannen, on March 10, 2020 at 21:55 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hello,

Looking for an Event Coordinator for my wedding day in Niagara Falls, ON. I am an event planner so I am very organized and just need someone to make sure everything gets set up and be the day of contact for all vendors. Does anyone have some suggestions?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on March 18, 2020 at 08:37
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Shannen! We have several really well rated wedding planners listed in our vendor directory, have a look and see if you like anyone!

Wedding planners in Niagara Falls ON

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Internet search was my best friend next to kijiji site to find vendors for the day. Those two areas are great to find a DOC (Day of Coordinator) in Niagara Falls and see their websites too.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wish I knew someone who could help you. I decided to give that job to my sister. I'll go over everything I want done and she will make sure it is done. Pretty much everything I want done is all at one place. I'll get sister to pick up cupcakes, ceremony and reception are all at one spot. Decorating will be done by me and friends (hopefully night before). DJ is also someone I know so I will go over what the venue rules are for her as soon as possible. The officiant has done at least one wedding there so should be fine to find his way back. If he gets sick he is part of a group of officiants so he should be able to get me another one. The photographer will have her list of pictures needed. Hopefully everyone will know their jobs without any direction. I have seen a wedding planner recently with an ad on marketplace. Maybe you could find someone there?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics