Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amberlynn
Newbie January 2024 Ontario

Wedding coordinator

Amberlynn, on January 4, 2023 at 17:57 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hello everyone! I just recently got engaged. I am
So beyond excited but like most people I have a very clear vision of what I want which is steering me away from hiring a wedding decorator since I have a lot of DIY things I’d like to do. So to ease the stress of day of coordinating with all the other responsibilities I have I really want to hire a day of coordinator.
Any good suggestions or recommendations ?! I will be in the grand bend Ontario area.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Amberlynn, on January 4, 2023 at 23:27
  • Amberlynn
    Newbie January 2024 Ontario
    Amberlynn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much for this!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations on the engagement and welcome to WeddingWire! Smiley heart

I was the same way, I did all of the planning and just got a day of coordinator to deal with the day of my wedding. She did everything from setting up all of our decor for our ceremony and reception. As well as helped us at our rehearsal and helped with telling us to enter (timing) for our ceremony and reception. So glad we did hire her because we could enjoy our day and not have to deal with any mishaps that the day could bring.

I would check out what WeddingWire has to offer for day of coordinators in their search engine under wedding vendors: wedding planning.

Ontario Wedding Planning

You could also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on Facebook and see if you can find any previous brides that have recommendations Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics