Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefani
Curious August 2018 Quebec

Wedding ceremony/reception

Stefani, on March 6, 2017 at 13:36 Posted in Wedding reception 0 11

Hey ladies,

I'm looking for a venue in Montreal (or surroundings) that is classy, elegeant, original and will not brake the bank. If possible to have both ceremony AND reception at the same place - even better...

Any suggestions?

thanks

11 Comments

Latest activity by Vivian, on October 9, 2017 at 06:02
  • Stefani
    Stefani ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Unfortunately la veille brasserie only takes 110 ppl and I have about 125-ish.I have looked into la toundra but they around not available for the date I want. I've looked into montreal science center and the Olympic Stadium tower and they are both affordable and nice.. now I have to make a choice and go see them.. Smiley smile
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ouch.. that is a lot! did you have any luck with the places I sent you? What is your ideal total budget?

• Stefani
    Stefani ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have looked into it. And it's a beautiful place but they quoted me 20k and I just don't have that kind of money... 😔
  • Jennifer
    Beginner July 2018 Quebec
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Elm ridge Golf club in ile bizard!
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am gonna send you a bunch of stuff by private message because it might get long here LOL

• Stefani
    Stefani ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey there!! Thanks.. yes if u have the links that would be great.. I'm just looking for something original but elegant.
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey there! As Louise mentioned, the max at La Vieille Brasserie is indeed 110 people! Auberge de Gallants is definitely nice! I've been to a wedding there and think that would work with your budget! Canvas Lachine is also very nice and original. Another spot that I really really loved but I don't think we'll be able to afford it is Crew Collective (old bank). I can send you the direct contact if you'd like. Also another place to check out is Auberge St Gabriel (old Port), or La Toundra on Parc Jean Drapeau (i loooovvveee that place, can't afford it Smiley sad I can also send the info). What style are you looking for?
  • Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    La vielle brasserie is $800 to rent. A lot of information was said about this venue on another post. 150 people in that venue will be tight. I think their max is 110 people.
  • Stefani
    Stefani ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi! I have about 150 people. I have looked into château Vaudreuil. I like it but I've been told that it's over rated for what you actually get..I saw la veille brasserie today and requested more info. I like the pictures they have on their website.I don't wanna spend 20k if I can avoid it.
  • Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Château Vaudreuil and Plaza Volare both have outdoor spaces for an outdoor ceremony. They also have hotels attached to them. These are more typical halls.
    If you are looking for something more rustic- there is Vieux du Moulin (Rigaud) Auberge des Gallant (Rigaud) and La Vielle Brasserie in Lachine. There is also Canvas which is in Lachine.
    What is your idea of not braking the bank? How many people are you planning on inviting?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics