Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daphne
Newbie October 2018 Quebec

Wedding ceremony on sundays

Daphne, on December 11, 2017 at 13:30 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 4
Is there anyone who can Help me to find a church that accepts sunday in a catholic church near little italy or neardby in st leonard montreal please Smiley sad thanks

I really need it so badly to book for it. Thank you.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Daphne, on December 11, 2017 at 20:03
  • Daphne
    Newbie October 2018 Quebec
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you so much guys!
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It will be really difficult, especially in a Catholic Church. They generally have a couple masses in the day so it will be very difficult. Another denomination may be better, some of them only have one in the morning. You may only have the option of having your ceremony later in the evening in the Catholic Church. But I'm unsure how it works in Montreal so you'll definitely have to ask around the churches.
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Weddings on Sunday in a church are extremely rare because of not only mass but all of the other duties a priest must get done on Sunday.

You will likely have to call/go to all of the churches in your desired area to see if any would be willing to do a Sunday wedding, but you might want to have another day in mind in case it isn't possible.

Is there any reason why Saturday wouldn't work for you? This also gives your guests a days rest before having to go back to work on a Monday.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am not a church goer but I would think that it will be really hard to get a church on a Sunday as that is usually the day they are most busy.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics