Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charlotte
Frequent user July 2021 Ontario

Wedding ceremony music

Charlotte, on August 2, 2021 at 09:08 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 4
What was/is your ceremony music?

We got married last weekend! We were undecided on a lot of our music until days before. We wanted country music. We decided to do an instrumental version of thousand years for the girls to walk in to. Then an orchestral version of the bridal chorus for me. We played change your name by Brett young when we signed papers. Then simple to walk out too. We love the choices we made!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Benjamin, on February 16, 2023 at 08:08
  • D
    Devoted September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancee has said she wants to surprise me with a particular song when she walks down the aisle! Aside from that we are also planning to talk to her best friend (who is also matron of honor) about playing 1 or 2 piano selections if the venue has one (we are still trying to find this out).
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going with The Piano Guys - A Thousand Years

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The wedding party and ourselves with our moms walked down to an Indian song. It's something that had a story to our relationship for the whole time we were together. Somehow it got covered over the video with who knows what song and so loud too because the wind was strong that day.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This was oddly one of our easiest decisions! Everyone except me (wedding party, parents, husband) walked down to Millionaire by Chris Stapleton and I walked down to Elvis' Can't Help Falling in Love. My husband's cousin played the guitar and sang both! He is in a world champion pipe band and since my husband's background is Scottish, he piped us out! He piped while we did sparklers outside after too. He tried to learn the Horah on bagpipes, my family is Jewish, but it didn't sound good 😂. We didn't sign papers during the ceremony so that wasn't something we had to think of.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics