Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leah
Frequent user April 2017 Quebec

Wedding cakes pricing

Leah, on March 24, 2017 at 12:37 Posted in Wedding reception 0 9

How much are you paying for your cake? We'll have a small cake on top with cupcakes. A friend of mine is doing it and giving us 30% off so the total will be $270. I just found out the price today. Cupcakes for 140 people.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 10, 2018 at 23:07
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    3 tier cake and 3 dozen pastries cost us $400

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh okay!! I've seen her shop there, I'm going to check it out! Thanks Smiley smile
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Kake Kreations and the owner's name is Karey! I love her and the cupcakes are amazing!!! When I did my cake testing I got 6 cupcakes for free to try and I sat down with her and went over everything! It is a little cafe to with some sandwiches and they are amazing to! I have all good things to say!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For us, we have a three tier cake that will cost $316.00 which includes delivery and setup. This will feed up to 100 people.
  • Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Chelsea, what baker did you end up going with? We have been looking in Whitby as well but haven't decided on one yet. Smiley smile
  • Denise
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm paying $5 per slice for my cake, which is the average. I went with a friend's recommendation, so I also got a discounted rate. It sounds like your friend is charging you a reasonable amount.

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh no that is terrible! We live in Peterborough and we don't have a lot of bakeries here - at least any good ones that I have found. I picked one in Whitby and I am so happy with my choice!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is much less than what we are paying and my cake only feeds 40 people! lol We have only 3 cake bakers in our city so it's a fight to get one for your date. They can charge up the wazoo because they know that there isn't anybody else!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having a 6" tier cake and cupcakes for 120 people. We are also having it delivered to a different city and we are using their cupcake stand - Total is $410 Smiley smile Also the baker was on one of those cakewars shows and came in second place so I know she is worth the cost!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics