Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Desiree
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Wedding cake

Desiree, on January 15, 2021 at 16:06 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Ok ladies and jets I need your help, I’m torn between three bakeries for my wedding cake just curious how anyone made their choice ( I’ve used three different bakers in the past and never had any luck so I’m tad nervous on who to pick)
. If maybe anyone has used any of the bakeries posted and can share some positive feedback 🤗 york region / gta area
Cakeoholics The sugar bowl by Teresa Dainty cakes made by Monica

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 24, 2021 at 13:48
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can give the bakeries your ideas of the wedding cake to see what they would quote you for the tiers you want and a tasting sampling if possible to know which one you like to base your decision to be final. This can help to know your getting the best deal and delivery at no charge.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had narrowed it down to 2, one had availability for a tasting that week and we not only liked the cake but the baker was so lovely!

If you're having trouble I would get cupcakes or a slice in a flavor or two from each place and have a mini tasting. Maybe have your best man and maid of honor over for a second opinion and vote for the best one.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Maybe you can buy a few slices of cake per bakery to try and see which flavour you love the most, or who does the best in a typical flavour like chocolate, and who has the best pricing?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics