Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Newbie August 2022 Quebec

Wedding bridal shoes and accessories Montreal area

Jennifer, on March 13, 2018 at 16:32 Posted in Quebec 0 9

Hi, I am having a difficult time finding any wedding shoe stores in the Montreal area for the bride. I also need some other accessories, like under slip for my dress and a veil. Any idea where to shop?

Thanks,

jennifer

9 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on August 9, 2018 at 13:01
  • Melissa
    Frequent user September 2018 Quebec
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

1861.ca. They have two locations in Montreal, I think they have veils under $300.

• Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi dadou, I have been looking at some accessories online at a store called 'wish'. It is a reliable store. I might also order some things from amazon. There is also a store on st hubert where the veils are cheaper. I bought mine at a wedding dress store for $200. Then I went up the street to a store called Nic Nacs on st hubert. They have beautiful accessories for good prices. I saw the same veil at Nic Nacs for $50 so it helps to look around.

• D
    Beginner September 2018 Quebec
    Dadou ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was searching for the same thing! I found that veils are very expensive, even on St-Hubert (over $600) or is it me that is too cheap ?

Does anyone know if there any other location (perhaps a warehouse) where there could be some accessories ?

• Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Le chateau has a decent selection, I bought mine for roughly 115$ and was able to browse online before going in store Smiley smile

Wedding bridal shoes and accessories Montreal area 1
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh I'm so happy my advice helped! If you need anything else, you can pm me. Smiley smile
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you for your advice! I bought a nice veil yesterday on St. Hubert, and most of the stores I visited were willing to drop the prices. Really good advice! Thanks,

Jen

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ended up finding my wedding shoes at a regular shoe store and a few friends found theirs online so maybe those are some ideas you can follow.

• Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    St Hubert plaza!!! If you haven't been to it, you NEED to go!! You'll find everything you need for weddings there. There's a ton of wedding stores. Take a day and go to all of them (easily done in a few hours) and bargain with them. I normally don't suggest it but on st Hubert street, it's sorta expected lol

Word of warning. Don't go on a Sunday, almost all the shops are closed.
  • Jackie
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Jennifer. I am originally from Montreal. So I do know that Montreal would be the place to shop. You must be able to ask your friends on FB or Google and see what comes up. I’m going to the South Shore in July so I might try my luck shopping in downtown Montreal. Or maybe anyone of the big shopping malls. Good luck hun. I’ll ask around and if I get more specific places for you to shop, I’ll let you know.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics