Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Britt
Newbie May 2021 British Columbia

Wedding bands

Britt, on January 13, 2021 at 16:04 Posted in British Columbia 0 7
My wedding ring is super thin, and I can’t seem to find a band to match anywhere! I’m looking for something like this—
Wedding bands 1
If anyone knows a place that sells thin bands in the lower mainland, please let me know!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Christiana, on April 12, 2021 at 23:19
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure if you’ve found something yet but if not I highly recommend Evorden. They have a storefront in Vancouver but have an online store too if you can’t go in person.
    Most of their bands are on the thinner side. I absolutely love mine and they were also relatively affordable. They can also do custom work if you need something to fit with your engagement ring perfectly.
  • Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Since that isn't really a traditional looking wedding band, I think you may have more luck searching for it as a "fashion ring" instead of a wedding band. That would also significantly reduce the price and narrow down the search a bit. I did some googling, and Pandora has some similar rings for under $100, which there are many locations around the lower mainland. Also, I agree that Etsy would be a great option for you, if you're interested in looking online.

• Michelle
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know if they have a similar shape to the photo you shared, but my partner and I got our wedding bands online from Blue Nile and mine is super thin. (We had to return the rings to get different sizing afterwards and they are great with returns/exchanges, if needed).

• Stephanie
    Newbie December 2020 British Columbia
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure if you're open to looking online, but my wedding band is a similar shape and I found it on Etsy for a good price!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Of course hun! I don't off the top of my head.

• Britt
    Newbie May 2021 British Columbia
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Good idea, do you happen to know of any or of how to find out where to find them?
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked with any local jewelry stores? They might carry something that big name jewelry stores don't Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics