Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Curious September 2020 Alberta

Wedding bands

Tabitha, on January 19, 2020 at 22:34 Posted in Before the wedding 0 12
Where did you guys get your wedding band and your FH’s? We don’t want to spend huge amounts on our bands. Any advice would be appreciated!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Marcy, on January 22, 2020 at 23:58
  • Marcy
    Frequent user October 2020 Saskatchewan
    Marcy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We found ours on Etsy.com. I love the idea that they’re hand made and special - not just picked out in a store. Mine is Moissanite, which looks so similar to diamond, but far less expensive. It’s also custom made to fit with my heirloom engagement ring.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are buying moisonate rings. they look exactly like diamonds, theyre cheaper and way better for the world and not blood diamond associated lol

https://www.charlesandcolvard.com/

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got ours from Blue Nile when the ones we wanted were 20% off. The whole purchase was less than $700. And they were really good to work with - we had to send them both back for different sizes but the whole process was really easy and they were so easy to communicate with. I'd recommend to a friend.

• M
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Msss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancé purchased my wedding band from Spence Diamonds, matching my engagement ring. (It was expensive). I purchased his on Etsy because he wanted something a bit unconventional (cobalt) and Spence Diamonds doesn't carry the hammered style he loves in that material. They charge approx. $350 for another style in that material. I managed to save a lot of money when I purchased his wedding band through Etsy because the shop seller offered a discount and the price was quite reasonable (approx. $90).

The only drawback from online purchases is that you can't actually see it in-person or touch it until it arrives on your doorstep. I would suggest reading over the return policies, reviews and looking through customer photographs. I always appreciate when people post photographs with the products they've purchased because it provides a genuine reference.

Hope that helps! Smiley smile

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Best price for both my E-ring and our wedding bands were custom made which kept the price down! Highly recommend it if you can find somebody who doesn't work at a box store and is the person that sells to the stores.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got an enso silicone ring for FH. He works with his hands and silicone rings break away if they get caught in something. We paid $65 for 2 during a black Friday sale.

I've been looking on Etsy for my band. The jeweler where my engagement ring was purchased just wants too much for a simple band, let alone one with stones. I've seen quite a few for under $250 with shipping. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/563279518/rose-gold-half-eternity-ring-wedding
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine from Pandora while Boxing Day shopping, and I absolutely love it! FH's we got off Etsy, also on sale.

• Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Got my future husbands rings at a local store that was closing ... $500 ring for $145.

We are looking at a band for me at the same place he got my engagement ring for $450. Looked at one that was $699 too but actually like the one for $450 more.
  • T
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome! Thank you for your input!
  • Melissa
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My engagement ring is from an Etsy store called NYFineJewellery and it was around $900, so not crazy cheap but also nowhere near what a lot of people spend. It’s amazing quality, rose gold with a morganite stone. I love it and will be going to the same store for my wedding band too as we’re super happy with how it came out Smiley smile my fiancée’s ring is from Etsy too and hers came out perfect also.
  • T
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They didn’t break the bank? And do they bleed? Or are they ok?
  • Melissa
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re planning to get ours from Etsy! That’s where we got our engagement rings too Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics