Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious November 2018 Ontario

Wedding Bands

Sarah, on January 22, 2018 at 16:55 Posted in Before the wedding 0 3

Hello,

We've started looking at wedding bands and I'm not sure what type would look best with my ring. My engagement ring is a gold solitaire...any ideas for a wedding band? Pictures would be awesome!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on January 23, 2018 at 10:41
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you can go with whatever style of band you want. You could maybe do a braided band in two shades of gold to represent the union of you and your FH.

• Brittany
    Curious September 2018 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure if you’re into it, but doing a fun scalloped band or shaped of some kind is SUPER beautiful, and kind of vintagey feeling!! (I have an oval halo with a scalloped diamond band and can’t get over how much I love it!!) here are some inspo photos!!

Wedding Bands 1

Wedding Bands 2

Wedding Bands 3
  • Courtney
    Newbie September 2019 Nova Scotia
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah!

We went out today to Peoples and looked at wedding bands. I have a white gold solitaire engagement ring... I really liked the prong wedding band style to go with it! Those are the ones with diamonds across the band instead of the simple plain band. It really made my ring pop and it might do the same to yours!

Here's a link to an example: https://www.peoplesjewellers.com/015-ct-tw-diamond-anniversary-band-10k-rose-gold/p/V-18582817

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics