Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Aditi
Newbie September 2024 British Columbia

Wedding Arch - diy

Aditi, on October 14, 2023 at 01:53 Posted in DIY 0 4

Hello,

I am wondering how I can do a DIY wedding arch with flowers. Should I do real or artificial/silk flowers for the arch? Our ceremony will be in a garden with flowers around so not sure if the arch should have real flowers. The location is Kamloops, BC, Canada.

Would you recommend to do an arch with flowers or anything else such as drapes or any other décor?

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks! Smiley smile

4 Comments

Latest activity by Oliver, on December 22, 2023 at 23:58
  • O
    Newbie April 2024 Ontario
    Oliver ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I are doing an arch too, we’re thinking of doing ours with drapes and flowers or just flowers depending on what our arch looks like. I think that should be considered too when you’re choose draps or flowers. For example a wooden arch might just be flowers and look more rustic.
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree, I think just the drapery would be the perfect touch since you will surrounded by flowers

• Mila
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were considering DIY something like these, minus the flowers. Since you’re in a garden, I would definitely do just the drape. Either match the colour scheme or a neutral colour.Wedding Arch - diy 1
    Wedding Arch - diy 2

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats! If your ceremony is outdoor with a lot of greenery/flowers, then maybe something simple like just the white drape. Or colour to match your scheme.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics