Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie June 2021 Ontario

Wedding Arch

Ainsley, on September 18, 2020 at 20:10 Posted in DIY 1 4
Hi! Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could buy a wedding arch like this one? My brother is able to make it for me but wanted to look around incase it’s cheaper to buy one already made than it would be to purchase the lumber etc to build one
Thanks Smiley smile Wedding Arch 1

4 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on September 18, 2020 at 23:45
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely look into decoration rentals. Would cost more than materials but the hours you save make up for it. Not to mention, you don't need to schlep it back home at the end of the day.
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A lot of rental companies have arches like this. I know the price can vary wildly (I've seen anywhere from $75 to $250), but if you want one less thing to do, renting could be a good option. Likely still more expensive than making it yourself though. If you do DIY you can also sell it afterward and possibly even make a profit!

• A
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Ainsley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Doing a handful of diy to cut back on some of the costs so will definitely look at making this as well Smiley smile
  • Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s definitely cheaper to get the wood, cut it, sand it, stain it, and assemble yourself. We did!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics