Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Newbie June 2023 Ontario

We did it!! Married June 7, 2023 in Fiji.

Elle, on June 12, 2023 at 14:24 Posted in Just married 0 6
My husband (!!!) and I are finally married!!! We had the BEST day in the most magical place on earth: Fiji!

We told our families about 4 months ago that we would be getting married abroad. It technically wasn’t an “elopement” since there was nothing secretive about it, but we did get married only in the company of each other. Neither of us are big centre of attention people and we just felt a super intimate ceremony was more our vibe.
So, on June 7, we woke up in our ocean-front room, had a light breakfast and an hour-long couples massage. My hair & makeup stylist arrived, and he left to get ready in a separate room. I listened to music, drank a whole bottle of my favourite white wine, ate some fruit and vanilla ice cream for lunch, and then we said our vows on a tiny island surrounded by a lily pad pond in the rainforest.
We laughed, we cried, we kissed, we took lots of epic pictures in the rain, we ate the most incredible traditional Fijian meal and were treated to traditional Fijian song and dance.
We arrived home on Saturday morning and hosted our immediate family on Sunday morning for a celebratory brunch at a local restaurant with beautiful views and delicious food.
It was magical 💕💕💕

6 Comments

Latest activity by Kelli, on July 15, 2023 at 14:50
  • Kelli
    Featured September 2024 Alberta
    Kelli ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!!! It sounds so beautiful and enchanting, I would love to see some photos from this special day!
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations to you both! That sounds so beautiful, I could picture it as I read your post

• Mila
    Featured October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!! Sounds spectacular! Would love to see some of those epic photos!
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!! that is awesome and oh my gosh Fiji is beautiful.

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats to you both ❤️ Look forward to seeing these pictures!!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!! Glad you had a beautiful day! Hopefully we can see a few photos Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics