Skip to main content
Katie
Newbie September 2023 Ontario

Walking down the aisle music

Katie, on November 24, 2022 at 14:22 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 4
Saved

Hi All,

I've chosen "can't help falling in love with you" an instrumental version to walk down the aisle too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KZ460xFFPs

The trouble is my wedding party is only 2 bridesmaids so I feel like most songs are going to be too long.

Any advice on where to cut it or what to do to ensure it lines up properly with my entrance?

4 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on November 25, 2022 at 11:16
  • KELLY
    Featured October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute

If you are having a DJ ask the to start the song at a certain part of the song instead of the beginning

• Carine
    Featured September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute

I wanted that song so bad since it's one of my favorites, I hear another song and it just clicked.

Since the boys are doing their own song, I decided to have his parents walk down to aisle first then my 3 girls, then me and my dad. This way my song will end by the time I reach the alter. You may be able to find a shorter version on Spotify.

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute

Me too! I'm only using one song for my MOH and me to enter in with. If you really want to use that song, I agree with Amanda, maybe you can all use the same song? I've been listening to my entry song for the past 6 months and have the timing of the song to both our entrances pinpointed. Smiley sexy

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    I only had my moh standing up for me and we had used the same song that I was walking down to as her song as well. Maybe that could be an option for you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics