Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laura
Frequent user October 2017 Ontario

Waiting on a dream honeymoon...

Laura, on May 18, 2017 at 14:05 Posted in Honeymoon 0 6

My FH and I decided that we want to do a 2 week travel for our honeymooon, going to places like Monaco, Italy, Ireland, etc. Which we know will be pricey, but we are okay with that. With that in mind, we have opted to wait until a year later for our big honeymoon giving us time to save more money. We have also instead opted for a 1 week trip to Las Vegas (our 2nd home) as well we will do a small roadtrip to California to catch an NFL game.

Just wondering what other lovely brides are doing for their honeymoons?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Zoë, on May 22, 2017 at 10:39
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Laura, Oh that sounds nice! I made some discussion about it: Honeymoon: Destinations and Honeymoon in november. I think you will like it. Also I found some articles about it: How to Save Money on Your Honeymoon Tips for Choosing the Perfect Honeymoon Destination. I hope this helps. Did you have some locations in mind? xx

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will be heading to backpack Europe for 4-5 weeks! Havent decided where we will be going yet but we will probably pick a couple key countries we would like to see and then just wing it from there. Smiley smile
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have decided on Jamaica! I am actually booking it tonight! Smiley laugh So excited!!!! I think waiting is great though. My cousin is getting married this September and is waiting to go next april or may I believe. She is going on a month long honeymoon though, she is doing the whole Europe thing and going to different places while she stays there!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are thinking of going to Mauritius, a small island in the Indian Ocean near Africa.
  • Jessica
    Frequent user July 2018 Nova Scotia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married in the summer next year, so will be waiting until winter (probably March) to actually go on our honeymoon down south... it's cheaper at that time and it gets us out of the cold for a while Smiley smile

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have been tossing around a bunch of different ideas but I think we have decided on going to Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula to visit some beaches and see the Mayan ruins. We are going for 2 weeks to an all inclusive all adult resort. I am super duper excited. I haven't booked yet but we will be booking soon!Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics