Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Victoria
Expert November 2019 Ontario

Vista Print invitations.

Victoria, on December 15, 2017 at 00:55 Posted in Before the wedding 0 23

Has anyone ordered their invitations from Vista Print?

From all the weddings I've attended, I know that invitations sit on my fridge for a few weeks then end up in the recycling bin... so it seems like a waste of money to dish out a couple hundred dollars on invitations (especially considering our large guest list). That being said, I found a design I actually love on Vista Print and it is significantly cheaper than some other vendors I've seen. If there's anyone who can attest to the quality/any other notable features of Vista Print invites in comparison to some of the more expensive brands, your expertise would be greatly appreciated!

23 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on December 25, 2017 at 16:18
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just got my shower invites back from Vista Print and I love them!!!! Quality is great! I used their design services to help with the design, but I'm happy with it!

Vista Print invitations. 1
  • Fiorina
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Fiorina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My coworker got hers from Vistaprint and said they were nice. I'm getting mine from Optimal Print -same idea and for the same reason...I'm not spending a lot of money on something that will wind up trashed.
  • Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah folded is great choice for xmas cards! That way you can personalize the inside like a typical xmas card.
  • Victoria
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooooh I like super cute. Much prefer the folded xmas cards than flat Smiley winking

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The options we choose were like high quality gloss on the outside only. There are other options to have the whole card high quality gloss, or matte. And if you were to put pictures on them anywhere they print very clear! It was my first time using hosts print and I'm impressed!

Vista Print invitations. 2
  • Victoria
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Can you post a pic!?

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We used vista print for out Christmas cards this year. Absolutely love how they turned out, amazing quality!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here are the invites i had created.

Vista Print invitations. 3
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got our wedding invites from VistaPrint and they were amazing quality and a great deal (we bought on one of their 50% off sales). The included envelopes were plain white, but that was fine with us.

• April
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did! I waited until they had a 50% off sale so I got 150 save the dates, 150 invites, 400 of my address stickers and 300 envelopes all for around $150.

And yes the quality looks great. We’re very happy with them! If you’d like I can send you a picture but I would highly recommend waiting for a sale (happens often) and going this way.
  • Lynsey
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Lynsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just received my order from Vista print. I paid including tax & shipping $101. That was for 150 invites which included envelopes too. We custom coloured the writing and the wording on it and used a basic template we could chose from. I’m really happy with them
  • N
    Beginner June 2018 Saskatchewan
    Nikki ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven’t made invitations yet , but I did order save the dates. They came out amazing! I made some magnet versions for our wedding party and for our parents/grandparents. Order when they have a huge sale on. 70 saves the dates and 20 magnets cost me $70 (shipping included) with the Black Friday sale.

Vista Print invitations. 4
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I use vistaprint at work and they always have amazing deals and promos!! Keep your eye out on Boxing Day maybe or google
    promos.
  • Victoria
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Woooo great news. Ya we have about 1/2 as many invites as people which is great lol.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love mine! Ordered them and they turned out beautifully! Originally I looked at my list and was like oh gosh this is gonna cost me a fortune and then I remembered that half of them are couples so that cuts it down a lot. So needless to say I bought all of my invitations, plus seals for the envelopes, the envelopes and return address stickers for like $73. It was an amazing price! And honestly I chose the cheapest shipping option and it came as fast as the express so don't waste your money on shipping sooner.
  • Victoria
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies!! Glad to hear it.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love that site! Got my invitations and rsvp/accommodation together on one card. Thank you cards to match and recently christmas cards.
  • Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We love Vista print! they always have sales on so keep an eye out for when they have a 50% off sale! The quslity is amazing!

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yep! I loved them! I suggest them to everyone, especially since they come with their own envelopes. Haha
  • Victoria
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awesome, thanksss!!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vista Print is great! We used them for our invitations, a banner, labels for our favours and our thank you cards. Excellent choices, fantastic and helpful staff and they frequently have sales and promotions to save you some change.

• Alexis
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've gotten envelopes with a design on them in the past - they were really helpful. I called and customer service talked me through options and best prices.

I have been debating using vistaprint for my invites as well - they only thing I dislike is I want a full package of items (invites, RSVP, Save the DATE, etc.) and it seems like you need to do these in bunches.

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All the time! I used them for my engagement party invites, thank you cards, thank you tags (which were actually square business cards). Plus just received my Bridal Shower invites back and they are great!!! I got them for 50% off!!! You have options on the type of paper you would like. Their matte paper they print on for no extra charge is good quality. You aren't stuck using their invites either. For my invites I used one of their templates but took out all their text and image boxes and added my own text and images to personalize it. I just work on what I want , then I leave it on my Vista account and wait for a 50% off sale! My 5x7 shower invites were $80 (tax/shipping incl) for 150 of them!!!!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics