Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Margaret
Newbie October 2020 Ontario

Videographer

Margaret, on November 4, 2019 at 22:15 Posted in Ontario 0 5
I’d really love to book a videographer for my wedding next year. I’m curious if there are any that offer payment plans though. Anybody have any suggestions? The wedding is in the Ottawa area.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Gloria, on January 18, 2020 at 02:16
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So... with ours we put a down deposit, then another 1/3 is due day of wedding and the last portion is due about a week after the wedding. We went with BiancoNero .
  • Briana
    Curious April 2024 Ontario
    Briana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Margaret! What I did when looking for a Videographer was ask them all to email me their packages so I could look at pricing and the ones I liked their style and pricing I contacted further. As Ashley said, everyone I've spoke with understand Weddings are expensive and if they know you're paying for it yourselves they'll most likely be willing to be lenient. My Photographer even told me that she has someone who pays her $53 every time she gets a pay check.

• Margaret
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Margaret ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey, thank you! I am honestly not sure what I'm going to do, I had someone in mind for photography because he's a good friend and I've worked with him before, and he wouldn't charge me a crazy amount. I'm just hesitant because I dont think he has the style I'm looking for, but I can't afford to pay thousands of dollars either, so i'm kind of stuck! Oh the joys of wedding planning!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Margaret!

I feel like the payment plan option will definitely vary from videographer. Some may be willing to work with you on a payment plan and others may not. I'd advise when reaching out to any you're interested in for more information, ask if this is possible.

Do you have your eye on a particular videographer at the moment? Or are you still searching?

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I set up payment plans with my vendors. i just contacted them and asked them and they all said yes!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics