Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christina
Frequent user August 2023 Ontario

Venues In guelph

Christina, on February 8, 2018 at 11:30 Posted in Ontario 0 5
I'm having a hard time trying to find venues in Guelph . I have been looking all over the GTA and I'm now thinking about staying close to where I live. Has anyone had a venue In Guelph? Thanks

5 Comments

Latest activity by Lynz, on February 10, 2018 at 20:23
  • Lynz
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Lynz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If your looking to do an outdoor wedding....Check out Erin Estate Wedding...25 mins outside of Guelph (not sure if that works for you) but so beautiful and i almost chose it but it was a tad too far from me and my family...also its pet friendly if thats important to you!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Christina! What kind of venue do you want and how large is your guest list?

Cutten Fields is a lovely golf course and has indoor and outdoor sites

Stroms Farm is a goooorgeous barn if you like that style

River Run Centre is modern and has pretty views

There are more options, both throughout the GTA and in Guelph, if you check out the WeddingWire venue search .

• Amanda
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes we are. It’s one side of the falls is the ceremony venue and the other side will be the reception. They are renovating it so it will be brand new and opening in June. The pkge is phenomenal with unlimited passes hor’derves, and open bar. Usually most venues will offer 1 to 3 pieces pp for the cocktail hour. They have everything on site as well just amazing. Between venue and reception they are making a walking bridge so no walking down roads but they offer up golf carts for everyone to ride to the venue that’s just around the corner. The only thing is the venue has 2 different rooms. So there will be 2 weddings possibly at the same day but they have it timed so there is no interference.
  • Christina
    Frequent user August 2023 Ontario
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Amanda are you doing both reception and ceremony there. I will check it out
  • Amanda
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have booked the Elora Mill. That should be close to you Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics