Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christina
Frequent user August 2023 Ontario

Venues in gta

Christina, on February 12, 2018 at 15:28 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Hello, I'm just wondering on venues people have chosen in the GTA. I'm looking at the venues and wondering what people have chosen. Looking for an affordable place

8 Comments

Latest activity by Shelly, on March 9, 2018 at 15:01
  • Shelly
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We loved Hazelton Manor and their Friday prices were excellent. Unfortunately I wasn't a huge fan of the banquet hall feel in the end, so we ended up booking at Royal Ashburn for their big windows and gorgeous views.

• Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I can second the bellagio as we have booked there! Having a Friday wedding because we have a huge guest list and it was cheap. They are a beautiful venue! Paradise also is nice and in the lower priced end
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you want something EXTREMELY reasonable for what you’re getting, look into The Bellagio and Paradise Halls (both in Woodbridge). I checked them both out but decided to go a different route for personal reasons.
  • Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We booked Hazelton Manor in Vaughan for both our ceremony and reception. Beautiful venue, and conveniently right off the highway !
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I chose Edgewater Manor.. but I wouldn't say they are a cost effective place. They have a GORGEOUS venue though.

The botanical gardens in Burlington had some nice options too.

• D
    Newbie December 2018 Ontario
    Deanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We booked the Royal Ashburn golf course in Whitby. They included a lot and gave us a great deal for our winter wedding
  • Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We booked with The Old Mill Toronto. We also really liked The Fantasy Farm.

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We booked at the Oakville Convention Centre. We were happy with their price.
    I would also recommend the Waterfront Hotel in Burlington. We hosted our engagement party there and it was great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics