Skip to main content
Christina
Frequent user August 2023 Ontario

Venues in gta

Christina, on February 12, 2018 at 15:28 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Saved
Hello, I'm just wondering on venues people have chosen in the GTA. I'm looking at the venues and wondering what people have chosen. Looking for an affordable place

8 Comments

Latest activity by Shelly, on March 9, 2018 at 15:01
  • Shelly
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute

We loved Hazelton Manor and their Friday prices were excellent. Unfortunately I wasn't a huge fan of the banquet hall feel in the end, so we ended up booking at Royal Ashburn for their big windows and gorgeous views.

• Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    I can second the bellagio as we have booked there! Having a Friday wedding because we have a huge guest list and it was cheap. They are a beautiful venue! Paradise also is nice and in the lower priced end
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    If you want something EXTREMELY reasonable for what you’re getting, look into The Bellagio and Paradise Halls (both in Woodbridge). I checked them both out but decided to go a different route for personal reasons.
  • Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    We booked Hazelton Manor in Vaughan for both our ceremony and reception. Beautiful venue, and conveniently right off the highway !
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute

I chose Edgewater Manor.. but I wouldn't say they are a cost effective place. They have a GORGEOUS venue though.

The botanical gardens in Burlington had some nice options too.

• D
    Newbie December 2018 Ontario
    Deanna ·
    • Dispute
    We booked the Royal Ashburn golf course in Whitby. They included a lot and gave us a great deal for our winter wedding
  • Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute

We booked with The Old Mill Toronto. We also really liked The Fantasy Farm.

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    We booked at the Oakville Convention Centre. We were happy with their price.
    I would also recommend the Waterfront Hotel in Burlington. We hosted our engagement party there and it was great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics