Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leah
VIP April 2019 British Columbia

Venue visits - phew!

Leah, on April 6, 2018 at 22:45 Posted in British Columbia 0 5
In town on vacation and visited 3 venues. 2 venues booked for Saturday and 1 venue booked for Monday. So far we have a front runner re venue. Met 2 wedding planners today, and plan on meeting 2 next week. We also have a front runner for planner.

What at a full and overwhelming day. But we learned a lot and look forward to reviewing our notes and making a decision!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on April 30, 2018 at 21:21
  • Leah
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi all!

Excited to announce that we’ve booked our front runner - The Gardens at HCP. We had the date on hold but recently got notification that someone else wanted our date so we hustled to put down a deposit. So it’s now officially a thing! Huzzah!
  • Leah
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi all!

Yes the visits greatly helped shift our opinion. Will stay mum on the venue until it’s actually booked though 🤐. Everything so far about this venue has been good be it the professionalism/friendliness of the staff, the fee that suits our budget and the over all feel of the place. We’re doing things a bit unconventionally, I don’t have an engagement ring, and I’m likely not spending thousands on a dress, so this was the first time either one of us have actually felt that special “we’re getting married” feeling. So it’s just been great.

Yay for the process! Have a good weekend!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats! We only booked one venue visit... I did a LOT of pre-research, and I kind of stopped when I found it. Once we visited it, we knew it was perfect!

I hope you feel that way about one of your venue visits!

• Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great job! What an exciting day, hope you find the perfect venue for you wedding Smiley smile!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Amazing job! Sounds like you're crushing it!

Have you made a final decision on the venue?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics