Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Newbie August 2022 Alberta

Venue Pricing

Delanie, on February 4, 2021 at 15:20 Posted in Alberta 0 3

Hi!

We got engaged recently and have been looking at price point for budget and venues. All of the venues we have found that will hold around 200 guests that we like are any where from $****. This puts us so over budget so Im curious what are people doing to get beautiful venues and have a good price go with it?

Thanks!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Delanie, on February 27, 2021 at 10:02
  • D
    Newbie August 2022 Alberta
    Delanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We have a bit our biggest problem is that I grew up on a farm so it’s available that we can do our ceremony out there but then finding a place that fits our vibe and energy for the reception has been a hassle. I think we are going to go with the community hall. It’s not ideal as there’s not any decorating we can do wall or ceiling wise but it’s cheap
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How is the venue hunt going, Delanie? Have you looked at outdoor venues and public parks?

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I honestly would really search and search until you find something in your price range. I know it seems like a lot of work, but you will eventually find one you love and is in your range.

Some venue's are using micro weddings packages so you don't have to spend a lot with only a limited amount of guests that can attend because of the pandemic.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics