Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julia
Newbie May 2022 British Columbia

Venue location and costs

Julia, on September 19, 2020 at 21:26 Posted in British Columbia 1 4
Hello all!

I am super lost with what venue to choose for our wedding, it will be a 100 person wedding in 2022. I absolutely love Fraser river lodge in BC but I feel it is out of our budget. If you ladies have recommendations and have price ranges I would be so happy to hear. We just want an outdoor/view wedding in BC nothing too glamorous or expensive.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Chelsea, on January 24, 2021 at 16:15
  • C
    Newbie September 2022 British Columbia
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked out Whonnock Lake in Maple Ridge? The hall is pretty - nice hardwood floor and exposed wood beams on the ceiling. Big windows look out onto a brick patio (where you can have your ceremony) with gardens and trees and a walkway out to the dock and lake.

https://www.mapleridge.ca/facilities/facility/details/Whonnock-Lake-Centre-136
    https://www.whonnock.ca/whonnock/LakeCentre.htm
    (you'll have to google whonnock wedding cuz those links do not have any nice photos!)

I think they're approx $2500 for the rental - they have the tables and chairs (and different chairs for outside) you take care of the food and alcohol.

• Julia
    Newbie May 2022 British Columbia
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey, no we have not yet, but I think we are leaning towards having it on the Sunshine Coast BC it’s beautiful area!
  • Sarah
    Beginner August 2023 British Columbia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey, did you manage to find somewhere? We are viewing Fraser river lodge in 3 weeks but would love to keep our options open! I only moved to BC this year so I am still trying to get my bearings and there is so much choice I feel lost! Thanks
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Julia!

I see that you sad mentioned Fraser River Lodge but your profile says Kelowna. Are you wanting your venue in Kelowna or are you open to somewhere else in BC?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics