Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marianne
Beginner August 2021 Quebec

Venue in/around Montreal

Marianne, on July 30, 2020 at 18:08 Posted in Quebec 2 9
Hello community, and congratulations to all! 💞

I am looking for ideas for our venue. We would like to have the ceremony outside (if the weather allows it of course!) and have the reception in a farm style/winery/vintage establishment. We will have around 60 guests, for early/mid September 2021.

Any ideas or suggestions in or around the Montreal area, that wouldn't necessarily break the bank? We don't mind taking it outside the city either.

Thanks for your help!!! 😍

9 Comments

Latest activity by Marianne, on October 12, 2020 at 00:20
  • Marianne
    Marianne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Kaitlyn!
    Thank you for your suggestion. We ended up booking a sugar shack too - Chalet des Érables. What sold me was their outdoor ceremony site. Absolutely breathtaking, even more so in person!
    It's starting to take shape and we're excited! 😁
  • Kaitlyn
    Beginner October 2022 Quebec
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have the same type of vibe for our wedding and decided on Sucrerie de la Montagne ( super cute outdoor and indoor settings). This list was also a great help for all types of outdoors rustic venues.

https://dreamityourself-montreal.com/en/the-most-beautiful-places-for-a-nature-wedding-in-quebec/

• Faten
    Newbie June 2021 Quebec
    Faten ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello lovely people!

Can anyone suggest an alternate open air venue similar to La Toundra?
    https://www.parcjeandrapeau.com/en/la-toundra-hall-rental-montreal/

What we love about it is that you're envelopped in nature for the on-site ceremony + the banquet happens indoors in a stunning building with high ceilings, huge windows and light.

We're open to anything in the greater Montreal area (preferably north shore or west of the island) that offers an outdoor space for the ceremony, but an indoor space for the reception of about 125 guests.

photo

• Marianne
    Marianne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was looking at the Canvas online, it's listed in my Excel sheet! Happy to hear you had a good experience with them. I'll give them a call and see what they have to offer 😌 Thanks @Alexandra!
  • Alexandra
    Frequent user February 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are (hopefully) having our April wedding at Canvas Reception loft and they have been fantastic! It’s in Lachine. It’s more of an industrial vibe but super pretty. They also recommended that if we wanted to get married outdoors we can use Le kiosque père-Marquette. You rent it from the city and it’s a gazebo so even if it’s lightly raining you are protected.
  • Marianne
    Marianne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's super helpful! Thanks a lot Joey, I'll look into this!
  • Marianne
    Marianne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much! I will look into it. Really appreciated!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Marianne, if you'res still looking for a venue I want to make sure you know about the WeddingWire venue directory - venues in Montreal. You can filter the list by venue type, and you can send pricing requests right through WeddingWire!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

WW Vendors may have in Quebec area to get ideas and discounts available for being a member. Internet search is also a great tool to use for what your searching and websites with pictures/information to get the concept your looking into for the day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics