Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie June 2018 Ontario

Venue

Kaitlin, on April 5, 2017 at 15:51 Posted in WeddingWire 0 9

Does anyone know of an outdoor country-esque venue that does NOT charge over two bloody grand ($2000) for the site rental alone? Very discouraged. My budget is not large.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Kaitlin, on April 7, 2017 at 14:14
  • K
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Kaitlin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have not had time yet to check them. I wish someone could plan the whole thing for me. Smiley sad I am looking for a barn/farm that has a very very low site fee. I found Strom's outrageous!

• Melissa
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Provincial parks are great venues. A friend was married in Arrowhead park here in Huntsville, the guests drive 10 min down town to the reception at the community centre. It was lovely.
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kaitlin,

Oh if there is anything I can help you with.. just let me know. Smiley smile Did you already check the promotions? What are you looking for? Smiley love

• K
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Kaitlin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'll be honest. My mother signed me up for this sight. Wedding planning is very daunting to me. I am not finding a cost effective venue what so ever. It seems I can spend an insane amount of money or just not have a wedding. There is no in between and it's very frustrating.

• K
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Kaitlin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes, my sister had hers on a Sunday and got amazing discounts. Her wedding, however, cost more than I ever want to spend. I lean towards Saturday so that my guests will be able to come and also have a good time in the evening part and not worry about the dreaded Monday work day looming.

• Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most venues offer discounts for Friday or Sunday weddings. I know it's not what everyone wants, but since we are having a brunch wedding, we are actually having it on a Sunday and got a significant discount on our venue, like 1/4 of the Saturday night price. It's not for everyone, but it is one way to get the venue that you want at the price that you want.

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sweety!

I saw you are getting married in June! So nice! Did you take a look at the venues in our directonary? We also have promotions. Did you know that? Smiley heart

Wedding Venues Ontario

Promotions Ontario

If there is anything else you need help with. Let me know. Did you already find a dress? Smiley love xx

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not familiar with Ontario but you could look into city or provincial parks... Self catered community halls also tend to be less expensive.
  • Stephanie
    Devoted September 2019 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel your pain Smiley sad I was searching for something similar and ended up finding a rustic venue instead for under a grand for the day, not including catering and extra rentals. I wanted a farm country look but around my place, Montreal Quebec, it was too expensive. Hope you find something!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics