Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2017 Nova Scotia

Vendors in halifax, ns

Caitlyn, on March 13, 2017 at 13:54 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 2

Bride in Halifax here. We have a ton of gorgeous venues and vendors. Who did you use/ are using?
Our hotel is handling our food - the chocolate lake hotel
The Baking Brit is doing cake and cupcakes.
Cres Fres DJ services is our dj.
Bridal vision in Moncton sold me my dress and Daniel at altar egos is tailoring it .
Mallory Brisson Photography is doing our pictures.
Krizmua is doing make up.
Shannon Elizabeth Clarke is doing hair.
Lupin design studio is taking care of our stationary needs

2 Comments

Latest activity by Caitlyn, on March 15, 2017 at 20:11
  • C
    Beginner August 2017 Nova Scotia
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    As far as planning goes we are almost completely done. Everything's booked and deposits almost ready done and decor is planned out. We like the baked cakes but didn't feel it suited the feel we are going for (instead of a theme we just want people to feel like they're attending a casual classy event with a vintage style. ) so just a very elegant white two tier cake with flowers on ut for decoration and pink and gold cupcakes in various flavours for the guests.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Caitlyn, thanks so much for this useful information! Smiley heart I'm sure it will help so many other brides-to-be! You can also check out these other discussions in your area to meet them:

Venues in Greenwood

My vendors in Aylesford

My vendors in glace bay (cape breton), nova scotia

What step are you at in your planning? Smiley smile Have you also started looking at wedding cakes? Do you have a preference for naked cakes or icy wedding cakes? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics