Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kalene
Frequent user June 2021 Ontario

Vendors for my wedding in St Thomas!

Kalene, on March 14, 2017 at 14:04 Posted in Ontario 0 1

Heey ladies! I just figured i would come and share a few vendors of mine i am using for my wedding!
So for the venue we contacted quite a few places. We ended up going with a venue called the Masonic Centre of Elgin! Its BEAUTIFUL ! We lucked out because they also have a caterer on site so we didnt have to look for one!! The venue is also in st. thomas ontario !!
My dress i got from a small private place called once upon a time weddings in strathroy! They are so nice and wonderful in there!
We chose our flowers from a site called budget bride. They do all fake flowers. And have differen floral packages in different price ranges! Or you can have them custom made!
Other then that were pretty much doing everything else our selves!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 15, 2017 at 12:40
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kalene! Welcome! I'm so happy to hear about your wedding plans! Smiley heart That's such a great idea for your flowers! What kind of design did you decide to go for? Did you choose a package of custom made? Smiley smile

I can't wait to see a picture of your dress! You should share it in our discussion: What wedding dress did you choose? I think Kelsey also went to the same store! You two should meet!

My vendors in london, ontario

What will you choose for your wedding cake? Do you have any recommendations for Brenda? Great bakery in london area ...any ideas?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics