Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sally
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Vendor Search in Hamilton Area

Sally, on June 23, 2020 at 20:45 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Any ideas on wedding ideas on lavender invitations with wax seals, photo booths, flowers, officiant preferably in the Hamilton surrounding area is greatly appreciated.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Sally, on June 24, 2020 at 19:38
  • Sally
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Sally ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you !!!

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are using Luv with Flowers and I believe she is based in Burlington.

I believe our vendor The Polka Dot Paper Shop can create invites with wax seals .. they are pretty creative.

Both vendors can be found on Wedding Wire so you can talk a look at their work Smiley smile

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going with Flower Frenzy for our florals. Melissa is super great and she’s based in Flamborough. Both my FW and I had a bit of trouble getting a reliable florist we had a good vibe with, and she was the best for us.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For officiants, you can find a list in your area with what religious body they're affiliated with at https://data.ontario.ca/dataset/registered-marriage-officiants

For other vendors, I suggest you search through WeddingWire's vendor list or use a search via Craigslist/Kijiji.

Invitations you can probably find at a printer if you're custom, or art supplies/stationary stores if you're looking for a template, Staples also have some generic invitations you can print on your own.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics