Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner June 2017 Alberta

Vendor planning in Edmonton

Rhonda, on March 18, 2017 at 12:06 Posted in Alberta 0 3

The first vendor I wanted to book asap was the location. My fiancé and I love the out doors and camping, so we decided to book a summer camp. Venue is Camp Maskepetoon out at Pigeon Lake. Perfect location on the water and it can accommodate all our guests. Very affordable and gives the rustic feel we want to capture for our wedding.
Next we booked our photographer, Jenn with Elegance Photography. She is so lovely and sweet!
Finding a cater was the most difficult. I found most catering companies would not book a wedding under 100 people! Did anyone else experience this? Our wedding is small, 60-70 people. We finally found a company, Pretty Pink Aprons, that would accomodate our wedding size. Thank goodness!
Happy planning everyone!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Breanne, on March 19, 2018 at 00:30
  • Breanne
    Newbie September 2019 Alberta
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Rhonda, when is your wedding? My fiancé and I just booked camp maskepetoon for next September.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Rhonda! I'm happy to hear you were able to find a good catering! Smiley heart It will be so cool to have your wedding at a summer camp! Will everyone be camping on the night? You might like these ideas: 10 wedding inpiration for outdoor lovers

Do you have ideas of how you'll decorate? I can't wait to see your inspirations! You should share them here:

My favourite decor

The venue and catering. Check?

What wedding rings did you choose?

What's left on your list before the wedding? Smiley smile

• Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had the same issue with caterers because we're having only 40 people.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics