Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie October 2020 Ontario

Vendor guest count

Natalie, on September 22, 2020 at 10:33 Posted in Ontario 1 2

Hi All- with new 25 people restrictions ive been getting alot of mixed answers to this, do vendors count towards the 25 people limit? I've been told no and yes. Bit confused.

Thanks!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on September 22, 2020 at 18:40
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If it's your private property, it's unlicensed and there is no staff (and no, your mom bringing out the pot roast doesn't count as "staff" - I actually saw someone on reddit suggest that!), therefore every body in the space, including all vendors (even if you don't plan to feed them) counts towards your limit.

The only time a vendor doesn't count towards the gathering limit is if the vendor works directly as a staff member or contractor for a licensed facility (ie banquet wait staff, cleaning staff, administrative staff).

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If the Vendors will be on site and on the property you will be on then YES they are included in the 25. Just think if the police came knocking, they aren't asking who your guests are and who vendors are, they are counting 25 heads and any extras means you are over.

That is what I have heard, and what also makes most sense to me as much as it SUCKS, because that's just that many more less people who are closest to you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics