Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lorraine
Newbie July 2023 Ontario

Vendor choosing

Lorraine, on October 17, 2022 at 09:14 Posted in Ontario 0 2

I would love to hear from Ottawa couples and exceptional vendors they found!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Laurence, on November 10, 2022 at 13:46
  • Laurence
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Laurence ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are about to book with Flo's Garden in Cumberland! They manage pretty much everything which is exactly what we wanted. It's an old 150 year old farmhouse property with a large barn-like area for the dinner. I'm really excited about it!

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married at the schoolhouse, depending how big your wedding is. They do it all, stress free and I mean all. They have different packages you can choose from, add additional hours to your reception, they are a lovely couple who own it and they work with other local vendors to make your special day amazing; they do all the work so you can just enjoy your engagement. The price is also right I find.

My friend got married at the Strathmere and that was just absolutely beautiful.

My flowers I went for silk flowers and got this amazing human to do them for me, I found her on the wedding local group and she's just absolutely fabulous, we had a friend in common, so the trust came easy. If interested her name is Tanya Labelle she's just amazing if you are looking at silk flowers versus real.

Hair and makeup, well hair I went to my hairdresser who used to work at Chatters and then open her own salon. Makeup artist is a girl I used to work with when I worked at the Fairmont, she would do makeup tutorials on Instagram, and she was discovered now does it as a profession.

Don't need a caterer they have a personal chef there.

DJ, we opted out of one, I was not impressed with my friends DJ and thought I could do a better job with Spotify plus I have an MC. They have the hook ups and the speakers.

Cake even though the venue is doing the cake I am getting my amazing friend who was on the great Canadian bake off and won to do my cake. she does not charge more than any other baker, but she is better than any baker. I've been buying my cakes from her for the past 20 years and she has never failed me. You can find her facebook page at Mama Shell's Cakes.

The small stuff like signs I did them myself with my cricut, shirts, slippers, pj's, hangers all done myself it was fun. Songs are picked out, just need my seating chart and welcome sign that I will do this winter to be able to relax this summer and get pampered until the big day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics