Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Newbie October 2019 Ontario

Vellum Wrap

Dana, on March 25, 2019 at 11:03 Posted in DIY 0 2
Hey!
Just wondering if anyone DIY’d vellum wrap for their menus/invitations and how it worked out?
Also wondering if anyone can tell me a good resource to buy it!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Becky, on May 7, 2019 at 08:52
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Dana !

Welcome to the Wedding Wire community! Did you have any luck with DIY vellum wrap? I haven't heard of it before, if you could explain what vellum wrap is, I am sure we can get more people to help answer this or give tips!

• Jillian
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did a vellum overlay (29lb vellum) for our STD's and secured with a brads pins. The printer I had at the time was able to print perfectly on the vellum--i read so many reviews that it would be a hit or a miss, now I don't have the printer and I am scared to try using a different printer for my next project with vellum.

I am doing tons of research on which weight to use for invites and rsvps and such now.

What I have found was the 29lb is good for overlays and wraps. I found mine at Michaels basically bc i hate ordering online without seeing the product first.

The packs that I found at Michaels are 10 sheets for 5.49 so I went in all the time with coupons. For wraps you will most likely need 1 full sheet per wrap, if your using for overlays you could prob do 2 per sheet. The packages at Michaels were in the loose scrapbooking section if that makes sense.

Let me know if you have any questions or what you find! I would love to know as well!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics