Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rebecca
Newbie July 2019 Ontario

Vaughan photography locations

Rebecca, on March 17, 2018 at 23:11 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hello! My fiancé and I are getting married in Vaughan at Paradise and we are trying to find close by locations for our wedding photos. Outdoors is preferred but indoor options are great as well!

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on March 10, 2019 at 20:17
  • S
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Any other indoor locations?

• Stacey
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stacey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depending on the length of your cocktail hour is. I wouldn't suggest adventuring too far away from the venue on the off chance you get stuck in traffic, etc. But you are very close to Black creek Pioneer Village. They have very pretty outdoor and indoor photo shoot areas.

• Rebecca
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I would like to be no more than 15 mins away from paradise because we’ll only have about an hour to take pictures
  • Alessia
    Frequent user June 2020 Ontario
    Alessia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wherever you decide outdoors, my photographer suggested to ensure there is shade! I mentioned to take our pictures in Kortright and he responded that several brides choose that location and it's pretty difficult. Because it is so busy you are literally waiting in line for a shot - especially in the signature tree forest that all brides love. Most of your photos will be done outside of the centre - probably on a trail of some sort.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There’s so many locations but some might require a photo permit. There’s Boyd Park, McMichael Art Gallary, Kortright Centre. How close do you want to be to Paradise?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics