Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brianna
Curious March 2023 British Columbia

Vancouver Island Venues -not listed on this site?

Brianna, on November 5, 2020 at 14:11 Posted in British Columbia 0 1

Hello!

I was recently engaged (August.14th), and we are HOPING to plan a 2022 wedding. I have been looking at venues online, with intent to go look at them in person sometime in the new year, but I feel like I've looked at EVERY venue and nothing is really exciting me or the places that do excite me are way over the price I hope to pay.

I honestly would be fine with a nice big house/property rental that allows parties. Does anyone know of any? I haven't been to find many house/property rentals.

I'm not expecting more than 80 guests (probably less - also COVID pending), and I'm fortunate that my fiancé works with one of the biggest event companies on the island, so tents and that are not out of the question for me.

Looking for any and all suggestions. Like I said, almost every link available on google has now been clicked, and I've looked at everything on this site for Vancouver Island also.

THANK YOU!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Kristen, on November 8, 2020 at 12:39
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance and I were torn between two venues. We ultimatley chose the gardens of the HCP cause its so stunning! And they have the building for receptions on site. The other place for a more laid back vibe was going to be the goward house in Victoria. Not sure where you are on the island!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics