Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Genna
Curious July 2022 British Columbia

Using the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets for centerpieces?

Genna, on November 4, 2021 at 15:07 Posted in DIY 0 4

Was wondering if anyone has had their wedding bouquet and or bridesmaid bouquets used as part of the centerpeice on a long rectangular table (kings table). Hoping for pics because I was thinking I could probably do this

My bouquet looks like this: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0232/3591/9949/products/image6_e9eed222-177d-4529-9f90-a2fb0aa99548_740x.jpg?v=1566939347

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kara, on November 12, 2021 at 22:22
  • Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! I’ll be using the bridesmaids bouquets on the head table, my bouquet on the cake table (which is directly in front/ off to the side of the head table) and our 2 flower arrangements for the ceremony will be incorporated onto the gift/memorial table and 1 at the bar for a bit of jazz.

I think any way you can incorporate that would be nice- saves some money and kinda ties things all together in my opinion.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our centrepieces were only greenery, including on our head table (us and both sets of parents) so we did add the bouquets. We decided to lay them down as the rest of our table decor was cylinder vases and votives. LOVE how it turned out. Great use of ceremony florals!
    Using the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets for centerpieces? 1

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

At our venue they take the flowers from the arch to put at the head table (we are doing a sweet heart table only).

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    At the head table we are going to have empty vases for myself and the bridesmaids to put their bouquets in and they will act as the centerpieces. Doesn't make sense to me to pay for florals for there and then have the bouquets just sit on the table

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics