Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Allison
Master October 2019 Ontario

Update: Sharing our Honeymoon!

Allison, on October 13, 2018 at 16:11 Posted in Honeymoon 0 8

If you haven't seen my last discussion/rant, here it is: Rant time: Sharing our Honeymoon!

I wanted to post an update since I was able to talk it over with my FH. I explained that I would like to take time to just be alone together since the week leading up to the wedding we'll be surrounded by people and stressed out to the max! He was understanding of my feelings so yay!

I also ran into the other couple at the mall today and talked to them about it. They thought it was weird/odd that they were kind of invited and understood that we want to spend our honeymoon by ourselves. They said that they were going to turn my FH down anyways, so no hard feelings there!

We're still planning on doing another trip with them probably in 2020 sometime but I just wanted to let you ladies know that it all worked out Smiley laugh

8 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on October 18, 2018 at 14:32
  • Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah! We went on the last cruise with them, and didn't see them all the time but the honeymoon is different!

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Nice!! you must be getting excited! I hope (know) you'll have a great time Smiley laugh

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahaha that's awesome!

It definitely seemed like FH just got so excited about the honeymoon, he invited them without really thinking twice about it! Smiley tongue

Glad everyone is on the same page now!!!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yaaay! I hope you guys have a fabulous time! I just made the final payment on our cruise... we can check in at 90 days, so we'll be checking in next Wednesday!!! EEEEEE.

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

True, you should be able to share with your FH, even if it might hurt feelings.

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I don't think it was even secrets/dishonesty - more 'not wanting to hurt feelings'.

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Peggy! I agree, don't want to start off the marriage with secrets/dishonesty.

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Glad it worked out; being honest with your FH is important!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics