Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner September 2023 British Columbia

Unorthodox wedding photos?!

Katherine, on November 9, 2022 at 12:11 Posted in Wedding reception 1 8
Hey! Getting married next September in the Rockies and my partner and I share a love for rock climbing. So obviously it just makes sense to take some photos of us on the wall with our photographer at the end of our session 😉 our photographer is down, and we’re doing an easy route we know as it’s just for show! Just wondering what unorthodox photos you took or are planning to take on your wedding day!! Can’t wait to hear your ideas!!!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Derek, on December 18, 2022 at 01:51
  • D
    Devoted September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure how unorthodox this is, but my wife and I had photos taken on my 2019 Honda Goldwing motorcycle and her 2009 Ford Mustang convertible.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ended up having some extra time between finishing family pictures and our grand entrance so we went to our favorite convenience store for slushes and took some pictures inside the store!
    Unorthodox wedding photos?! 1

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

On the rock climbing wall with the dress/suit on? That's cool!

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

SO cool! love these ideas.

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These are such great ideas and will make for such cool photos - I am all for it!

My friend did an "end of the night-when everyone has left" photo where her hair was a mess, make up running a bit, bottom of her dress filthy but she was smiling from ear to ear and honestly it is the most beautiful photo Smiley smile

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love these ideas!!! I'm going to have to check the Venue area & the park area where we are going for pics.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is so awesome!!! I would love skydiving photos, but I am the only one crazy enough to go skydiving. I have to settle for regular wedding photos.

• Stevie
    Frequent user September 2023 Ontario
    Stevie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love this idea! Idk how unorthodox it is, but my partner and I plan to go pick up our own cake from the bakery between the ceremony and reception in our wedding dresses and take some photos at the bakery & around town. Then, we’re going to hit a local dive bar and take a celebratory shot together before heading to our reception to meet our family & friends - I think its going to make for some really cute pictures

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics