Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katherine
Newbie September 2021 Massachusetts

Toronto Full Service Wedding Planner

Katherine, on January 8, 2020 at 14:52 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Has anyone used a Full Service Wedding Planner in Toronto? Our budget is ~$4k for the wedding planner specifically (overall wedding budget is $40k). I'm having trouble finding anyone that doesn't do "Luxury boutique weddings" which I assume is code for a $100k+ budget.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on January 9, 2020 at 11:22
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We booked trade sensations and we paying $1000 for a 6 week planner. check their website. they have full planning for $3500. it includes all of this:

Diamond Full Coordination Package $3,500

save 10% if you book Decor with Trade Sensation Events & Co

• Includes all services listed under the Full Day of Coordination Package along with the following:
    • Budgeting Meeting – 2 hours
    • Inspiration Board on Pinterest and Wedding Design Collage
    • Provide a Preferred Vendor Referral list and Vendor Matching for each Vendor Category
    • Research requests up to 3 per month
    • Lead Planner to attend up to 3 Vendor Visits across all categories with Client – from all Wedding Vendors – Questions to ask provided in Wedding Organizer
    • Lead Planner to book Vendor Appointments for client
    • Negotiate up to 1 contract per Vendor Category
    • Receive reminder letters along with checklists at 6 months to go, 3 months to go, 1 month to go and 1 week to go
    • Review contracts and work in the client’s best interest
    • Final Agenda Meeting with Client -2 hour meeting
    • Table seating tips and review of final To Do Checklist
    • Wedding Planning Team to make final payments to Vendors on Wedding Day – with Promissory Note
    • Up to 4 – 1.5 hour consultations included (Includes Final Agenda Meeting, Final DJ and Venue meeting, choose an additional 1 hour worth of consultations left to use)
    • Unlimited e-mails or phone calls at 1 year before the wedding
    • Follow up on Wedding Décor & Floral – Check contracts to ensure everything is delivered as per contract agreement
    • Check hotel information and rates for out of town guests – Arrange a Group Block if necessary
    • Create an alphabetical list from Table Seating Plan
    • Call Vendors 5-7 days prior to confirm times on Agenda and email all vendors the Timeline for the Wedding Day
    • Attend rehearsal with Minister/Officiant
    • Includes 1 Lead Planner and 1 Assistant – 12 hours each or 24 hours combined (e.g. 11am to 11pm or 10am to 10pm)
    • Bridal Co-ordinator at Church/Synagogue/Mosque/ Temple included
    • Includes Free Wedding Organizer
    • Includes 2 Notion Baskets for ladies’ and men’s bathrooms in your wedding colours
    • Client may drop off any last minute items up to 2 weeks prior OR up to 2 Pick up’s included if needed the week before the wedding
    • Emergency Kit on hand with the Wedding Planning Team
    • Upgrade of 75 mini gourmet cupcakes for extra $75 or 100 mini gourmet cupcakes for extra $125 OR substitute for 75 cake pops for extra $150and 100 cake pops for extra $200, includes stand rental at no additional cost
    • Assist with honeymoon price shopping
    • Outside of GTA add $100.00 Travel Fee
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Fair enough. Destination weddings have a wedding coordinator that does take care of most things for you though the cost will be more if the wedding planner here says their tickets are paid by you and the rooms. Something to tack on the amount.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There was a really nice wedding planner who was reasonably priced at the Toronto Bridal Show last year - I can’t remember her name or the company but she might be there again this year!

There will also be other planners there - I think it’s this weekend.
  • Katherine
    Newbie September 2021 Massachusetts
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I definitely want a full service wedding planner, as this will be a "destination" wedding for us since I live in Boston Smiley smile I guess to clarify - I don't want a luxury wedding, just a regular one!, but it seems most full service planners are specifically geared towards luxury weddings and I just want a regular one to help with the planning.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Planners are gping to be expensive when it comes to luxury. Day of Coordinator can do the same job if arranged to get delivery from all vendors of renting decor. Is this something you may have considered about plus they can assist with having your DJ, Photographer and others set with anything they require.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics