Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abbie
Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia

Timing for Hair

Abbie, on June 1, 2022 at 16:21 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4
Hi all! You were all so helpful with my hair or make up first question, I am hoping to get some more insight into the “getting ready” part of the day!

Is 9:00am too early to start a (fairly simple) hair appointment for the bride? Our ceremony is at 3:30pm, first look is at 2:45pm. Our photographer will be there for the “getting ready” pictures about 11:45. Any thoughts? Smiley smile I just don’t know if my hair will stay in all day 😂

4 Comments

Latest activity by Rebecca, on June 7, 2022 at 11:53
  • Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Speak with your stylist, mine recommended 40 minutes per head unless someone has extremely thick hair she's requested an hour and an hour for the bride. i made a day of schedule and it looks a little like this our ceremony will be at 2:30PM and we are starting at 7AM to make sure we are all ready

• Savannah
    Frequent user April 2020 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’d talk to your stylist and photographer, it was myself, my MOH and my mom that got hair and makeup done and our stylist started at 9AM for our first look and family photos starting around 1sh and the ceremony being at 2:30. Our photographer recommended what time she thought we should be ready for so we’d have time for photos prior to the wedding and wouldn’t be rushed and then I let the stylist know the photographers ideas so she could plan her timeline accordingly. Hope this helps 😊
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    100% ask your hair stylist. I'll be starting hair and makeup at 7:30am for 12pm first look....
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would talk to your hair stylist and see how long it will take them to do your hair. Then go from there.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics