Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Genis
Frequent user January 2019 Alberta

Time crunch - Help!

Genis, on September 24, 2018 at 00:29 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

I am getting so excited!! 101 days till our big day!

Unfortunately living in Australia is starting to prove difficult. I feel like we still have so much to do and so much to get.

Does anyone have a good comprehensive list of little things to get?

Things like

guest book, signage, place cards etc... I feel like I am forgetting so much!!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Genis, on September 25, 2018 at 05:40
  • Genis
    Frequent user January 2019 Alberta
    Genis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies,

the big vendors are all totally under control!! I think I am just struggling with little things like place settings, gifts, card box, etc, feel like there is just so much and its so hard to do from here!I don't want the chance of losing luggage and all my wedding stuff!

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The only thing I will add to Tori's amazing list is decorator/florist.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Tori! The biggest stuff is the most important! Many of the little things guests are not going to remember.

Kudo's to you for planning from Australia. My sister lives there and is my MOH. I always feel like i have such a small window to throw stuff at her when it comes to planning. So I could only imagine the difficulty

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As long as you have the vendors - venue, food, alcohol, late night lunch, desserts, DJ/Band (for reception and ceremony), officiant, cake, hair and MUA... I think that is it... then just the details are needed such as - cake cutting utensils, cake topper, aisle runner, centre pieces, champagne flutes, games?, entertainment, guest book, card box/bowl, in memory area... I think that you should be good? That's all I can think of right now.... I just attended a wedding this past Saturday and I'm trying to remember all of the things that stood out but if they had other stuff clearly it wasn't that big of a deal to me Smiley tongue

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics