Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Featured August 2023 Alberta

Thoughts on The Whitewood Barn?

Brittany, on October 26, 2021 at 10:37 Posted in Alberta 0 2

Hi Alberta Brides,

Have any of you checked out the Whitewood Barn or have gotten married there, or is going to be getting married there?

My fiancé and I have checked out about 10 places and the one that makes us the happiest is this place, they have nothing but great reviews and I just want to make sure I am picking the right place! Money is not an issue, so if it's about cost, no need to worry, I know the fee.

More so anything negative that may not be online as a review if you have checked out the place. To us, for our size the location, grounds, building and all what is included is amazing to us. Also, it smells good there too and that is a big thing with my fiancé where when we visited other outdoor wedding venues he couldn't get past the smell.

Any opinion helps! Thanks Smiley smile

2 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on October 27, 2021 at 12:32
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is the most gorgeous place to get married!!! One of my friends got married there a few years ago and it was just beautiful! If my fiance and I were going to stay in Alberta for our wedding, we probably would've picked this place! My MOH is also a bridesmaid for her friend next September and the wedding is being held there also!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics