Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joy
Frequent user August 2023 Nova Scotia

Thoughts on all inclusive venues?

Joy, on November 28, 2022 at 12:15 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 1

I've been looking for locations that do outdoor ceremonies with indoor receptions, hold around 100 people seated, that will accommodate food sensitivities and allergies (the big ones being gluten free, dairy free, potato free, and vegetarian option), and don't require alcohol in their wedding packages.

So far we've found Granite Springs Golf Course in Bayside, NS (waiting to hear from as it's off season), and looking at Old Orchard Inn, and possibly Eagle Crest Golf Course, both of which are in the Valley.

My question is, are there any other locations perhaps a bit closer to Halifax that don't have really high costs or minimums? Chocolate Lake Hotel doesn't work as they require too many hotel rooms to be booked, Hatfield Farms isn't really our style, The Links at Brunello was very expensive and didn't include much (no on site catering or even table linens), and some of the other nice places are booked up for August 2023. If anyone has been to any of the places we're looking at and can give a review, that would be great, and if there are any places I may have missed ideally within an hour of Halifax, I'd appreciate some direction. We're looking to keep the venue and reception cost under $5000, but have something nicer than the last resort of using a high school field and gymnasium.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on November 29, 2022 at 12:46
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Joy, I would see what WeddingWire has to offer for venues in your area. You can check through the search engine under Wedding Venues

Wedding Venues Halifax

I would also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on Facebook for the places that you're looking at to see if any other brides have had their wedding there for reviews

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics