Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Megan
Beginner October 2019 Ontario

The Old Mill Toronto

Megan, on September 1, 2018 at 23:12 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Has anyone had their wedding at the Old Mill Toronto? My fiancée and I are considering that as a venue. We saw it today and it looked perfect but I was reading reviews and I have a few concerns. One was about the lighting in the chapel being very dark for photos, lots of photographers said it was difficult for photos to turn out even with the flash. If anyone had their wedding in the chapel there I’d love to hear their experience and how their photos turned out! Secondly, about the on site coordinator and how they weren’t around very much during the day and weren’t very helpful. If I have to hire my own event coordinator that would be an extra cost, I was hoping to trust the on site coordinator but now I am unsure. Thirdly, that the officiant was rude due to the fact that so many weddings were going on so they felt they were being rushed in and out and not treated special. For anyone that had their wedding here, was having multiple weddings going on at the same time an issue? I would appreciate any feedback you have 😊

2 Comments

Latest activity by Megan, on March 10, 2019 at 20:42
  • Megan
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Actually the chapel just got nearly renovated with added lighting, fresh paint etc. So it will be a lot lighter/modern looking. I’m not so worried anymore lol but thank you!
  • Megan
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Let me add that this would be an October wedding so the garden ceremony is not an option

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics