Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leah
Frequent user April 2017 Quebec

The night before

Leah, on February 22, 2017 at 09:37 Posted in Before the wedding 0 13

What's your plan the night before the wedding?

We'll be having an open house at our house. We'll be having my parents and brother sleeping at our house and all our 5 kids so we'll be staying here too.

13 Comments

Latest activity by Simone, on March 17, 2017 at 03:18
  • Simone
    Curious August 2017 Ontario
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmm .. ladies you have some good ideas! I'm thinking of having some family time. Maybe having a backyard meal with my immediates. I'll be leaving home for the first time so .. it'd be some nice quality time to spend the night together and just relax and have a good time.
  • Carolyne
    Super June 2018 Quebec
    Carolyne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll have a girl nigths with my bridesmaids
  • Vanessa
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cutting cheese (literally, not figuratively LOL) for the antipaso boards, packing up the decorations to take over to the venue the next morning, aaaand I might try to go get my mani and pedi around 5 pm, then watch a movie and eat popcorn while doing any little finishing touches.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I likely will be staying in a hotel the night before with sisters (one is MOH and one is a bridesmaids), and then possibly my other 2 bridesmaids but not sure yet. My FH will either stay at home with all his groomsmen or one of their houses I am assuming.

• Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We don't know yet lol.
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll likely be staying at our apartment, I'm shopping him off to his parents house for the night :p I MAY end up getting a hotel room downtown so we (me, Mom, MOH ans my younger brother) can use it to get ready the day of.
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had our rehearsal dinner the night before and were supposed to set up our decorations after but we didn't make it before they closed. I stayed in our hotel room with my sister the night before and my husband stayed at my aunt and uncle's. They spoiled him in the morning and cooked him breakfast and I had to go set up the decorations. Smiley tongue

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be having rehearsal at the venue then everyone is going back to my inlaws for dinner then we will all go our seperate ways .. i will go to my house to tuck my son in and say good night to my son and my fiancee and then my MOH and myself are staying at a hotel for the night

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So far, spending the night at the hotel and have a relaxing evening with family and friends.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't decided yet. I think I'll be staying in the hotel we are having the wedding at and he will be staying at our place with his groomsmen. It'll be easier if I'm there because then I don't have to worry about lugging all of the stuff there the morning of. Or we may stay in the room together to soak it all in before it happens. It's my second wedding and I have anxiety about some things. I feel being away from him (we've only ever spent a few nights away from each other when we first started dating) would just make it worse.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure yet but we'll probably stay at the hotel together.
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He is staying at a hotel and I am staying at my parents house... They are also having an open house that night so depending on how late it goes... I may go next door to get some sleep
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We'll be staying at my parents together (they live near the venue, which is 1.5 hours from our house)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics