Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brooke
Curious November 2021 Ontario

The Lakeview - Hamilton

Brooke, on May 19, 2020 at 18:22 Posted in Ontario 0 3
I’m getting married at the Lakeview in Hamilton and wanted to hear peoples experiences there! Any tips or tricks? I’d love to talk about decor with you too!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Savannah, on May 20, 2020 at 22:07
  • Savannah
    Frequent user April 2020 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re getting married at The C Hotel (which is part of the venues owned by Carmen’s). The Lakeview venue is gorgeous, definetly a great choice! There’s a website for the Lakeview I believe as well as check out their Instagram page (@carmensgroup) they tend to post decor etc from the various venues and typically tag which venue as I believe decor varies. I’m not sure if the process is the same there as ours was but we have a wedding coordinator that we met with who helped us pick our linens, decor etc - just be mindful and go in with an open mind however as some things they do apply upcharges to (ie: specific linens cost so much extra as they’re considered upgraded). I definitely personally feel like we lucked out with Carmen’s given that everything is handled on site! If you have any questions or want to chat more feel free to shoot me a message! 😊
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check their ig pages. they may post decor

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The venue looks beautiful and nature surrounding. Their packages look amazing and the fact they make the wedding cake on premises as to catering separately. The décor being included is amazing given the charge of getting someone else from outside to do the job. This venue seems to have it all from the sounds of it.

Décor is up to what you feel is of the style (modern, rustic, etc.) for your day. The only inquiry is flowers being ordered on our end if they don't take care of that aspect.

Our venue had the same packages with no décor or wedding cake offering. The area was a waterfront too with a set up overlooking the lake and beautiful stonework. The décor was simple as the hall had lots of windows and patio for guests to enjoy the outdoors.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics