Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Media
Beginner July 2023 Ontario

The guild inn gazebo

Media, on October 14, 2022 at 21:47 Posted in Ontario 1 5
Hi brides,
I’m getting married in July and having my reception in The guild inn estate gazebo. Just wondering if any other brides have had their reception there. Just wanted tips and or any feedback about the reception you held!

Would love to chat!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on October 17, 2022 at 11:13
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No, but my wedding is fully outdoors so we are buying a few of them, they are cute and light up, and go for a distance, then you can reuse them for your back yard or when you go camping. Thought the picture showed up.

The guild inn gazebo 1

• Media
    Media ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Are you getting married in the gazebo too?
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

For the bug thing, Thermacell sells lantern versions you could buy a couple they work really well, no sent no fire. You can get them at Canadian tire, that's what we plan on doing.

• Media
    Media ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Hank!

No! Our ceremony will be in a church!
    So just the reception in the gazebo! Ans that’s a good call on the bugs thank you!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is your ceremony also in the gazebo? If so, you'll need to flip the space, which means you'll likely have cocktail hour in the lobby. One thing about the Guild Inn is that their lobby is shared for all their halls, which means if another event is happening indoors, a mix of people could be passing through for your food and drink etc.

Because the Guild Inn is so close to the lake, there's a high chance of bugs flying around at night so you may want to look into some kind of insect repellant, whether it be special lanterns or something to ward off bugs.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics