Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nadine
Curious July 2021 Ontario

The Eglinton Grand

Nadine, on February 3, 2021 at 20:24 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5
Hey guys, just wondering anyone get married at the Eglinton Grand in Toronto during Covid?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Nadine, on March 2, 2021 at 18:09
  • Nadine
    Nadine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You’re so right I’m dealing with so much negative trouble with them at the moment. They’re not trying to work with me at all. I regret booking with them!!
  • Nadine
    Nadine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh did you push because the venue was closed or you were hoping for a somewhat normal wedding celebration? My original date has always been May 9, 2021. I just don't know what to expect at this point.

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble pushing the date, what was their service like? looks like there was not much flexibility.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There has been media reports of this venue not playing nice with couples during covid. For your sake, I hope their attitude has changed since last March. Their corporate owners also run The Guild Inn in Scarborough, which is equally riddled with customer reviews indicating poor handling of the covid crisis.

• Nadine
    Nadine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh did you push because the venue was closed or you were hoping for a somewhat normal wedding celebration? My original date has always been May 9, 2021. I just don't know what to expect at this point.

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble pushing the date, what was their service like? looks like there was not much flexibility.

• J
    Beginner June 2020 Ontario
    Jv ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were booked for July 10 2020, now moved to June 4 2021 but I’m not optimistic. We had a lot of trouble moving the date last year so I’m not ready to play this game with them again Smiley sad, what was your experience like?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics