Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Super August 2017 Alberta

Thank You Cards

Bethany, on September 19, 2017 at 23:31 Posted in Just married 0 9
I ordered my invites off vista, now I have to order thank you cards. I want our wedding picture on them. Are you brides and grooms planning on ordering your thank you cards from same place you got invites? Anyone order thank you's from vista?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on September 22, 2017 at 16:05
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha I order my Save the Dates, invitations and thank you cards all from different places! I got my thank you cards from Wedding Paper Divas through Shutterfly. We used a photo from our wedding and they turned out great!

Thank you card

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We'll be going with vistaprint for our thank you's. Same idea, use a wedding photo on them. We've used them for everything and the quality has been amazing and price is awesome!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got our save the dates, invitations, thank you cards and jack and jill tickets all from vistaprint ! they are amazing !!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We bought our invites from etsy but will probably use vista for our thank you cards.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will probably order our thank you cards from VistaPrint since we ordered our invitations through them and loved them.

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm planning on ordering thru vista. I really loved the quality of the invites so once I have the photos I want, I'll just wait until a sale and order them. I really love this one so I hope we get a photo that will work with it.

Thank You Cards - 1
  • Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Anything that I have ordered from Vista has been amazing quality!! I haven't ordered thank you's but I can only imagine the quality!

• Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered my save the dates, my invitations along with return address labels, and loved them! It matched and loved it! We are thinking about thank you cards but I've heard couples don't really do them anymore. But it's up to you. Vistaprint rocks!
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Bethany, How much did they cost from Vista?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics