Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samtam
VIP November 2016 British Columbia

Thank you cards

Samtam, on January 13, 2017 at 17:57 Posted in Just married 0 32

We ordered our thank you cards last night!

Thank you card

Thank you card'

There were so many great designs to choose from but we wanted to keep it simple and find something that would go well with this photo. It is one of our faves and as soon as we saw it, we knew we wanted it to be on our thank you cards. Wedding Paper Divas had a 50% off sale last night so we got a great deal on them! It's hard to believe that this is the last item on our wedding To Do list!

Does anyone else already have their thank you cards picked out? Or do you have any ideas on what you want them to look like? Please share!

32 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on January 17, 2017 at 13:06
  • Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's smart! It's nice to have enough time to be able to watch for good deals!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't blame you! When I see things at a good price I grab it and don't second guess myself because I don't want prices going up either!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know!!! I bought my vases and mirrors from dollarama already because they are $4.00 now and I didn't want to wait another year and have the price go up! Lol
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes it is so hard to not buy things for the wedding when there are great deals like that! I couldn't even imagine waiting this whole year to buy them!!!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They're beautiful Sam! Smiley heart

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh that's so nice!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha thanks! Now the wheels are turning on all the hilarious ideas I can do...

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha go for it!! I can't wait to get things now just to do these pictures!!! Just have to think of something good for people that give money.... cash the cheque and pretend to swim in the money (a la Scourge McDuck style Smiley winking )? But then it will be annoying to go back to the bank and deposit it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm... let me know if you have some good ideas!

Joke

Joke!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just might borrow the idea!
  • Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do it! That's so fun!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's an amazing idea, sending the couple's photos!!!
  • Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yeah we're planning on printing pictures to include in our thank you cards for the vendors and honeymoon registry stuff. We also took videos on our honeymoon and tagged people so they could see what we did.

Our photographer also took pictures of most of the couples at the wedding and they're really nice so we were going to send them a copy of that as well.

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I hear what you mean Chelsea! I'm going to try my hardest and NOT order my invites until December . Wedding Paper Divas had awesome boxing day sales! 50% off is always helpful!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks!! And no they aren't foil, it is just a normal matte finish! And yes we like to stay ahead of the game and we got them when they were on sale which is why we got them so early... 50% off always catches my eye!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love it!!!!!!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was thinking of just having random pictures of us using the items people got us for a joke too. I think it's just funny and would show we appreciate them. Plus then they get a printed photo if they want it, if not it was like .10 cents and fun!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ya I was thinking the same thing Val. Because then family and friends could frame the pic if they wanted. Or I might to a mix of both, make extra prints for my uncles and aunts that want one , and thank you card pics for the rest of the guests!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree! I love the idea of having a wedding photo on the thank you cards. Also for anyone that gets us something from our honeyfund, I'm planning on adding a photo of us doing the activity. I'm not sure if I want to do it on the thank you card or just print it separate and include it with the card yet though
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ya! Will wedding stuff there always seems to be so much to choose from! It makes it impossible to choose and make decisions! Lol
  • Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ooo love the gold and the font! Are they foil? You guys are on top of it!

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha that's cute! I know that some companies make matching invitations and thank you cards but I like the idea of doing a wedding photo on the thank you cards! I'm sure you guys will find a great one! Some designs can have multiple photos too if you can't choose. Smiley winking

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like your card Sam. We haven't purchased our Thank you cards at this time. We will wait until after the wedding to do this.
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love love love them Sam, such a beautiful photo!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nope! We used vistaprint. I have never heard of Zazzle! I will have to check it out Smiley smile
  • Jessica
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm using vista print for our invites,rsvp and thank you cards! They are all going to match and we can personalize the cards and envelopes! Haven't ordered them yet as our venue is still tbd.
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very nice! Did you get these from Zazzle?! Simone just told me about Zazzle the other day and I really liked their invites and stationery!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have ours picked out! No photo of us on it, we just wanted something to match our save the dates and invitations!

Thank you cards

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh and my Godmother informed me the thank you card better be a picture of us! That's what she wants ! Lol I'm starting to realise how demanding my aunt's are. Lol
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sam! Love the thank you card! Not sure what pic we will choose yet. We have a ways to go!!!
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love!

Great picture choice! We will probably go the same route and do a folded card with a picture. I like how yours has you two off- center...

• L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow they're so Nice!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I LOVE THEM!!!!! Smiley love

I haven't thought about mine... it will depend on what photo I like best for them. I've always figured I'd do something similar to yours

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics