Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samtam
VIP November 2016 British Columbia

Tbt- first christmas

Samtam, on December 22, 2016 at 18:51 Posted in Before the wedding 0 12

Hello ye merry gentlemen and maids! It's Throwback Thursday and as we have Christmas coming up this weekend, I thought it would be fun to post pics from your first Christmas together! (Or Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate!) So spread some of that holiday cheer and share your pic!

TBT- First Christmas

TBT- First Christmas

This is from our first Christmas together back in 2011, just a month after we started dating. My husband made me a stocking, which was the perfect size for our dog Darla! (Actually it was a little big for her! She's only 4 lbs!) And fun fact: if you look at the sweater my husband is wearing, you may notice that it is in fact a woman's sweater! Haha he came over for Christmas Eve dinner and my family always dress kind of nice for the holiday and I thought he would know that but he was only in jeans and a t-shirt. I was like "you have to look nicer!" and he was like "well I wore green for Christmas..." so I had this boyfriend style sweater and I was joking that he should wear it but he was totally game and wore it all night! (And surprisingly it fit him!) He was a keeper from the start. Smiley winking One of my fave memories!

I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing holiday season with your fiance and your families! Try not to stress too much about wedding stuff and enjoy this special time of the year!

12 Comments

Latest activity by María, on January 3, 2017 at 10:43
  • María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sam, what a beautiful christmas tree, im sure you have a wonderful night Smiley love and, yes, you are very fortunate that both families spend the holidays together!

We are together since 4 year ago, and are the most amazing four year ever. We are very happy Smiley smile

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha you're still young! My husband just turned 29 and I always tell him "you're welcome for letting you get married before you're 30!" Haha

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha yes we were both 19 years old! .... jeeze now I feel old!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

lol well that won't help with your throw back posts if I start NOW will it Smiley tongue

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aw so cute! You two look so young! Haha it's so much fun going through old photos!

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well start now! I need pictures! Smiley winking

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds so nice Maria! That soup looks delicious. Smiley love It's always fun to try new things and learn about your significant other's family! How long have you and your husband been together?

This year will be our first Christmas as a married couple and our first Christmas in our apartment (we had been living with my family previously) so we're very excited! We're trying to decide what we want our traditions as a married couple to be! We got our first Christmas tree and I found out that my husband had never been Christmas tree shopping before because his family always had a fake tree.

Our First Christmas Tree

Our First Christmas Tree

We're very fortunate that our families have already been spending the holidays togehter for the past 4 years. Our moms are great friends! My mom always does Christmas Eve dinner so my mother in law will be coming over for that and then my husband will go out to see his mom on Christmas Day after we have our Christmas morning together and I'll go be with my family.

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Smiley tongue Well make sure to take one this year haha!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first Christmas together! - also the first time he met my dad's side of the family I believe!

Our first christmas together!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Us to!!! Before our engagement photos there were like 5 pictures of us in 2+ years
  • María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww Sam, this is so sweet!! Smiley heart

I love the initiavite of the Throwback Thursday for our Community Smiley winking

It's a shame I can't find any picture in my cell phone of our first chrsitmas (memory full error), but we went to my mother in law's house and have a delicious dinner that included thit soup I have never taste (my husband is from Spain and im colombian).

Throwback Thursday

And then we went clubbing Smiley xd

So sweet you dog. What plan do you have for this christmas?

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are so awful at taking pictures (we never think to)....I don't know if I have any!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics